The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2023
What you'll learn
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Format spreadsheets professionally
- Perform routine tasks quicker
- Create professional charts in Microsoft Excel
- Efficiently work with vast amounts of data
- Understand accounting and bookkeeping principles
- Build a company’s P&L from scratch
- Create a company’s balance sheet
- Perform Financial statement analysis
- Understand the timing of revenue and cost recognition
- Calculate liquidity, solvency, profitability, and growth ratios to analyze a company’s performance
- Understand 10-K reports
- Assess whether a project is feasible via the net present value (NPV) technique
- Calculate a complete loan schedule
- Know the difference between variable and fixed interest rates
- Perform industry analysis
- Realize what drives a company’s value
- Know how to analyze a business
- Work comfortably with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create professional company presentations in PowerPoint
- Become a successful Financial Analyst – if you follow the course entirely!
- No experience is required. Start from the basics and progressively build your knowledge.
- You will need Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2020, or Excel 365
- You will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2020, or PowerPoint 365
* Updated for May 2023! *
"If you’re trying to prepare for a career in finance, but are still looking to round out your knowledge of the subject, The Complete Financial Analyst Course might be a perfect fit for you" - Business Insider
"A financial analyst career is one of the top-paying entry-level jobs on the market.”
"Even in the toughest job markets, the best candidates find great positions." - Forbes
You simply need to find a way to acquire practical skills that will give you an edge over the other candidates.
But how can you do that?
You need the proper training, and you have never seen how analysts in large firms do their work ...
Stop worrying, please! We are here to help.
The Complete Financial Analyst Course is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online.
It covers the following topics, fundamental for every aspiring financial analyst:
Microsoft Excel for beginner and intermediate users — become proficient with the world’s #1 productivity software
Accounting, financial statements, and ratios — making sense of debits and credits, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, liquidity, solvency, profitability, and growth ratios
Finance basics — interest rates, financial math calculations, loan calculations, time value of money, present and future value of cash flows
Business analysis — understanding what drives a business, essential items to be analyzed, the importance of industry cycles, important drivers for the business of start-up, growth, mature and declining companies, industry KPIs
Capital budgeting — decide whether a company's project is feasible from a financial perspective and compare different investment opportunities
Microsoft PowerPoint for beginner and intermediate users — The #1 tool for a visual representation of your work, a necessary skill for every financial analyst
This complete bundle ensures you receive the proper training for each critical aspect.
Here comes the fun part!
After covering each major roadblock, you will be asked to solve a challenge. You will:
Calculate a company’s sales in Excel
Register its bookkeeping entries, produce applicable financial statements and calculate financial ratios
Calculate a complete loan schedule for the company’s debt
Analyze the company’s business performance
Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the results
Receive personalized feedback
Participate in our monthly Amazon Gift Card Lottery
Sounds interesting, right?
At the end of the challenge, you'll send us your work, and we'll reply with personalized feedback - creating an interactive student experience that optimizes what you'll learn from the course.
What makes this course different from other finance courses?
High-quality production, HD video and animations (not a collection of boring lectures)
Knowledgeable instructors with experience in such prominent companies like Pwc and Coca-Cola
Complete training covering all major topics and skills necessary to become a top-class financial analyst
Extensive case studies reinforcing everything you’ve learned
Course Challenge that creates an interactive experience
Excellent support for when you don’t understand a concept or want to drop us a line — you’ll receive an answer within one business day
Dynamic instructors who keep up a steady tempo throughout the course
Why should you consider a career as a financial analyst?
Salary. A financial analyst job typically leads to a well-paid career
Promotions. Financial analysts acquire valuable technical skills, making them the leading candidates for senior roles within a corporation
Secure Future. There's high demand for financial analysts on the job market; you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
Growth. This isn’t a tedious job — you'll will face different challenges that will test your existing skills
This course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional, money-back guarantee.
Take advantage of this opportunity to acquire the skills that will advance your career.
Who this course is for:
- People who want a successful career in Finance
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of Financial analysis
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,500,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.